A. Why join Malaysia Business Group? Join Us NOW
B. Why Import from Us?
1. How do we know whether a company is ready to export?
Malaysian companies that registered with MATRADE may answer Export Readiness Assessment Tool (ERAT) which is a set of questionnaire to determine the level of readiness of a company towards export.
2. How to access MyExport?
MyExport is accessible via www.matrade.gov.my. MATRADE Members need to sign up first to enjoy myExport online services.
3. Who is eligible to access MyExport?
MyExport is exclusively for MATRADE Members only. If you are not a MATRADE Member, please register with MATRADE (to become a MATRADE Member). Registration is free of charge.
4. Can MATRADE register and endorse Trade and Industry Exhibitions in Malaysia?
Yes! If your company / organization would like to register trade related exhibition and seek MATRADE’s endorsement, you need to submit the Registration Form (R1) and Endorsement Form(E1). The forms are available at MATRADE’s website and registration is free of charge.
5. How MATRADE offices overseas can help to promote local products/services?
Overseas Trade Commissioners can provide information on doing business in the overseas market and link Malaysian products/services with foreign buyers. Malaysian companies are encouraged to visit MATRADE overseas offices whenever they are there on business/pleasure to seek network and assistance especially on the local countries’ business practice.
6. How MATRADE can assist me to find importers who would be interested in my products / services?
Your company may find foreign buyers/importers through：
7. How do I participate in overseas trade fairs / trade missions organised by MATRADE?
Companies can log on to MATRADE’s website for the list of all the trade fairs / trade missions and together with the registration forms. MATRADE’s letter of invitation for all MATRADE programmes will also be mailed to companies registered with MATRADE.
8. Where do I source for Malaysian exporters / manufacturing companies?
Local trading companies and foreign companies who are looking for Malaysian exporters (manufacturing companies) may access the online Products / Services Directory which comprise of manufacturers, traders and service providers.